To submit a Public Service Announcement, the website will walk you through these three easy steps:
Second, choose whether you will be submitting a PSA as an individual or as a group and complete the registration process online. Please note, if you are a part of a group:
- Each group will need to designate a group leader who must start a group online. The Group Leader willbe in charge of completing the registration and release process for the full team, uploading the PSA, as well as submitting all personal release forms.
- To join a group, you will need to create an account and complete the Certification and Release process, which takes less than five minutes.
Third and final, upload your video, print or infographic PSA!
- Please note, contestants are required to submit a personal release form for each actor/model whose picture, likeness, voice and/or name has been used in your entry. You will be prompted to upload personal release forms after you upload your PSA.
- PrintPSA should be formatted as an 8″x10″ image in EPS format with a minimum of 300 DPI resolution and must be accompanied by a JPG copy that can be viewed on the website. The JPG copy should be 72 DPI and with minimum dimensions of 600px x 400px or 400px x 600px but no more than 1350px x 900px or 900px x 1350px.
- Video PSA should be exactly 30-seconds in length and should not exceed 1 gigabyte (1000 MB) in size. Video entries should be developed for high image and sound quality. Acceptable upload formats are .MP4, .MPEG, .MPG only. Maximum upload size is 100MB per file.
- Infographic PSA should be submitted in both print and GIF formats. Infographics will be used as digital posts and should be developed to work on multiple social media channels. Infographics dimensions must be 8’’x10” and should be submitted as a 72 DPI JPG.
Once you have successfully uploaded your PSA, you will be automatically directed to a page confirming USAID CIDI’s receipt of your entry. From there, the PSAid Contest Coordinator will review your entry. If approved, you will receive an email letting you know that you have been officially entered into PSAid and that your entry is visible online.
If you are not directed to a confirmation page or if you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure to upload all the personal release forms as we cannot confirm entry until these are all completed.
NOTE: To submit a PSA or join a group, you must first create an account. If you already have one, please log in.